This tutorial shows you the installation process of OSE Security Suite.
Now let's start.
1. Please extract the zip file "OSESECSUITEVx.tar.gz" in the Download Package after extracting it.
2. Use your FTP client to login your FTP server, and create a folder, e.g. "osesecurity", in the public_html folder
3. Then upload all extracted files from step 1 to your newly created folder, e.g. /public_html/osesecurity/
4. After that, please access your OSE Security Suite by accessing www.yoursite.com/osesecurity (please replace "yourdomain.com" to your website address and replace "osesecurity" to the folder name you specified). You will see the following screen:
5. Then follow the installation pages step by step. Please choose English for your language.
6. Click Next to go through Step 2 and Step 3.
7. Enter your database setting as shown below.
8. Please ignore the FTP setting in the next screen
9. In the Final setting page, first of all, please click the Install Sample Data button, which will import the pre-set security setting for the system
10. Then enter your contact email address, and password for the Security Suite backend.
11. Click Next to the Finish page.
12. Delete the Installation folder (/public_html/osesecurity/installation/) in the Security Suite folder when you finish setting this up. The installation folder is under your osesecurity folder (or some folder name you specified) which is named as "Installation".
13. Load the Back-end page and login using you admin information defined during the installation. You can change your username to something else in the User Manager section at any time.