REQUESTING THE OSE FREE SSL CERTIFICATES
INSTALL THE FREE SSL CERTIFICATES
At this point, you should have received the certificate package after setting up the plugin and requesting SSL. Download the attachment in the email to your PC and extract the package. There are three files in the zip file:
Follow the instructions below to install the certificates into your hosting account.
Log into Plesk, in the control panel of your domain, click SSL certificates.
On the next page, click the Add SSL Certificate button.
Next install the new certificate:
- Go to Upload the certificate as text
- Copy/paste the codes in the certificate files to the corresponding fields.
- Copy content of your_site_domain.crt into the Certificate: (CRT) field
- Copy content of your_site_domain.key into the Private Key (KEY) field
- Copy content of chain.crt into the Certificate Authority Bundle: (CABUNDLE) field
- Click the Install Certificate button
Alternatively, you can upload the files directly. That’s it, your SSL certificates should be installed successfully.
SECURE YOUR WEBSITE NOW
Take full advantage of the Free SSL revolution and add an extra layer of security for your website now.