The service that you can trust!
Whenever your server is infected by viruses or malicious codes and hard to be fixed by anti-malware applications, we are here for to help. OSE has years of experiences in scanning and cleaning web site malware and prevent your website from future attacks.
- It's convenient. Simply pack and sent the files on your server to us, and we will do all the rest for you.
- It's powerful. Our technicians will analyze your uploaded files, find the problems, and fix them. The files will be cleaned without impacting the normal running of your server.
- It's fast. We will respond as soon as possible to reduce your losses to minimal.
- It's safe. All your data will be kept secure and will never be released to any others.
How does it work?
Our service will go through the following procedure:
- Then we will use our internally developed system to download your compressed tar.gz file into a secure folder in our scanning server.
- Our system will extract the file and will count the number of files, and generate a payment link automatically
- Once you pay the service, our experts will start scanning your files and remove the malware from your website files
- We will compress the files and send back the download link of your website to you so you can put it back to your website.
Does this the end of the service?
No, after the removall of the virus, we will provide a coupon code to you so you can purchase our OSE Security Suite in order to secure your website in the future. After installing the suite, we will:
- Help you double check your system to ensure that the Anti-Hacking solution is 100% working
- Keep an eye of your website for 1-2 weeks, and see if the hacking comes back or not. If the hacking come back again, we will re-scan your website and clean it for free. We will ensure your website is clean in production. *
* Note: sometimes the hacking is from a server wide level, in this case, the hacking will come back again and again if your hosting company does not take any actions. In such cases, we will recommend you to change to other hosting companies that has better security pracitces in order to get the whole issue resolved.